Wednesday, August 12, 2026

peace

 Good morning!  I'm off to spend the day with my daughter and the kids blueberry picking and having lunch! I love spending extra time with them during the Summer!

I would like to enter the card below into the following challenges:

Creative Moments - Shimmer and Shine

Passion for Markers - Dies and/or Punches

Tic Tac Toe #298 (I used sparkle, ribbon/twine, and butterfly)

I used some DP from Stampin' Up! and I applied Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide Ink through one of the butterflies in the Geometric Butterflies stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (you can always use code JennFan10 for 10% off) and embossed it with a clear sparkly embossing powder. I used a tag die from Mama Elephant and attached a little "peace" sentiment to it, tying it off with a ribbon. Finished it off with some rhinestone stickers for extra bling. Peace.

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous design! So effective and the geo butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely stencil and a great use of your patterned paper! Your colours are so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix UP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I was told by another of your team that my card isn't clean and simple so it won't count, so I removed it. Very strange but whatever!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us over at PFM
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete