We have a new release for you at All Dressed Up Stamps and this adorable Mermaid & Fishes is definitely one of my favorites!
I distressed a piece of watercolor paper with pink & purple inks/sprays and then used a mermaid scale cover plate die to cut it out. I cut it into 2 pieces and removed a few pieces before attaching what was left on another piece of cardstock that I had printed the image on (Mermaid & Fishes from All Dressed Up). I colored her with Copics, die cut some seashells and attached them with foam tape, then added the sentiment & some rhinestone stickers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Any Holiday
Die Cut Divas - White with a Splash of Color
Passion for Markers - Favorite Embellishment (die cuts)
Thanks for visiting! Peace.




Really lovely card, love the background die cut! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous card Jenn and lovely colouring of this sweet little mermaid…. I love your die cuts…. The perfect embellishments.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining the Passion for markers Favourite embellishments challenge Love and crafty hugs from Wendy (DT)
So pretty, Jenn in that gorgeous colour and the added die-cuts are just perfect.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx