I have one more card to share today - this one is for the following challenges:
Pink & Main #20 - Color Challenge: Yellow
We Love Stamping - Summer Blooms
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Triple B - Birds, Butterflies, and Blooms
I ink blended my background with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink and then flicked some Fossilized Amber Spray Stain on it. I stamped the flowers/sentiment from Pink & Main's Plant a Garden set with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used my stitched edge arch nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. to cut it out and layered on another cut from a piece of black cardstock. Peace.
.png)
Such a pretty card Jenn! Love the arch design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner