Monday, August 10, 2026

Dream big little mermaid

 Happy Monday! I would like to enter the card below into the following challenges today:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Tic Tac Toe #298 - I used sparkle, beach, and border

Inkspirational #373 - Beach Mood Board

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #219 - At the Beach


My cardstocks are from Stampin' Up! in Kraft and Lost Lagoon. I stamped Beach Bundle Girl Mermaid's Gift from Stamping Bella with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used a deckled edge rectangle nesting die to cut it out, adding a seashell die cut. I kept this simple because I love this stamp so much, I wanted the focus kept on it! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable are they both, Jenn - the mermaid with shell hair and the cute swimmer receiving the gift of a shell from the mermaid! Pretty colors used and lovely coloring on your images! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Beach! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable beach girls these are. They look lovely in the beach scene you've created on your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete