Thursday, August 1, 2024

Unicorn Cake

I had to make a 3rd creation in the pink & purple color scheme, so I decided to make a little ATC - I love ATC's.  I love the small space and the endless possibilities of what you can add to them and/or do with them after they are finished.  Sometimes I put a magnet on the back, sometimes I make a card out of them, sometimes I just collect them.  LOL  I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges:  

Cupcake Inspirations #599 (3rd entry)

ATC Around the World - Anything Goes  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (optional Hot Colors)

Creative Knockouts - Something to Say (Happy Birthday!)



I used the cute little unicorn cake from the Unicorn Birthday Anya set from The Greeting Farm, she's colored with alcohol markers & Dazzling Diamonds glitter from SU!  DP is from Doodlebug Designs.  I used a fun inlaid die cut to create the "window". Peace. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh My! GOrgeous colours and design.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely ADORABLE!! I love that little cake and the polka dot paper is perfection. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! I love unicorns! :)
    Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete