Thursday, August 22, 2024

Peace

Squeezing one more card in today - I have a TON of backgrounds created, it's like my favorite thing to do - so I'm trying to make myself use some of these darn things!  LOL  I love the colors on this one: 



Entering this into the following challenges: 

Color Dare Challenge #613


Polkadoodles Week #32 - Anything Goes 

Digi Choosday Week #32 - Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes

I used Ranger alcohol inks to create the background on Yupo paper.  I then die-cut my letters & peace sign on plain white cardstock and then used Mica Spray to color them.  Peace. 

4 comments:

  1. Great background to go with the peace symbol. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun background! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shades of our blue, yellow and red for your background... so colorful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite word: Peace! Love that along with it's symbol. Great background of color. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete