Saturday, August 17, 2024

Love You Bunches

Hey everyone!  I hope your weekend is off to a good start!  I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Inspiration Station - Photo Prompt (I went with a Farmer's Market vibe, one of my favorite things about Summer are Farmer's Markets!)


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add a Sentiment

AllSorts - Summer Days

Time Out Challenge #270 (I was inspired by the fruit, again reminding me of a Farmer's Market!)





My stamp is from The Greeting Farm, from the Anya Combo Kit (sold out), she's colored with alcohol markers.  Papers are from Doodlebug Designs - I have SO MANY of their paper pads, and then I started making my own backgrounds so I don't use these papers very often anymore.  When I saw the Inspiration Station picture for this challenge, I immediately thought of this paper pad.  Thanks for looking!  Peace. 

7 comments:

  1. She's definitely a cutie and she's enjoying her Orange Shake-Up at the Farmer's Market! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We appreciate the support!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenges
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the cute image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Summer Days option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet and I love the background you made for her. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! What a wonderful take on our photo inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Time Out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a sweet card, the little veggies on the paper are delightful and make a lovely background for the adorable image. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real fun summer card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Jenn. This cute little girl is certainly enjoying her juice! Perfect for our inpsiration! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete