Monday, August 19, 2024

Bewitched

My poor daughter - 3 of her 4 kids are sick/not feeling well (and they are all 5 and under)!  So I have the one who IS feeling good (Lisey - 4 years old) and we're spending the day and night together, trying to keep her away from the sickness! So we'll probably make some cards together and read some books, do some puzzles, watch a movie... she's a really good and a total snuggle bug. 

Today's card is for the following challenges:

The Greeting Farm Fan Page FB Group - Spooky or Masculine

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - Anything Halloween Goes

Paper Funday - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps & More #474 - Any Occasion



I used an older rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm called Syren, along with a witch hat from one of the witches from the Hocus Pocus Kit.  I colored her with alcohol markers & Stickles.  My background was created with Distress Inks spritzed with water.  I added a cauldron & a crescent moon die cut.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween card and I love your magical inky background! I hope you had a good time with your Granddaughter.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest witch ever and a great card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    P.S. I hope everyone is feeling much better now.
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete