Saturday, August 24, 2024

Wine!

 Oh man, I just had a pedicure for the first time in... like 2 freaking years.  It felt amazing and my toes look so great!  I chose a deep purple color, I love it.

Today I have a tag that I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Alcohol Inks and/or Drinks (3rd entry)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Tag It

Gem of a Challenge Week 17 - Anything Goes

Time Out Challenges #270 (I figured if you combined these fruits & ferment them, you'll have wine! hee hee)



Just Us Girls #741 - Stencils (2nd entry)


I used a piece of watercolor paper to turn into a tag - I used modeling paste through a stencil on the tag, then covered in clear Gesso.  I used Lindy's Magicals to paint the background and then splattered with some Oxide & Distress Spray Stains.  Images are stamps from Visible Image.  I covered the wine glass itself with Diamond Glaze.  Added a pretty ribbon and some red pearl stickers.  Thanks for visiting!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fancy tag, filled with wonderful texture, dimension and colour. The wine glass and sentiment: yes!! Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background using the modeling paste and Magicals! That glass of wine and sentiment are great. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the color and texture on your tag, Jenn, and the sentiment is perfect with that glass of wine. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag, so much texture - Thanks for joining the challenge at Gem of a Challenge this week! (lookout for our DT call too!)

    ReplyDelete