Tuesday, August 27, 2024

peace & love

 Heading over my daughter's this afternoon to help her out, the poor thing has 4 kids ages 5 and under, and she's got the flu. I remember those days... so I'm going to hang out with the kids and try to let her get some rest!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Cut Above - Anything Goes with a Die Cut

Addicted to Stamps & More - Die Cuts and Stencils

Die Cut Divas - Wet or Dry Embossing

Cutie Pie Challenge - Four Legged Friends

Allsorts - Delightful Animals



My fox & text stamps are from Creative Expressions and I embossed them using Versafine Black ink and a sparkly clear embossing powder.  Background stamp is from Visible Image.  I love this moon die - it pairs well with so many stamps/backgrounds, I can't wait to play with it some more.  Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Great card! The moon die cut is so unique. I love it and have never seen it before. So many possibilities. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I got this moon die super cheap on Amazon - if I remember correctly, it's this brand: Inlovearts Cascading Moon Landscape Cutting Dies! :)

      Delete
  2. Super card, I love your fox. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Delightful Animals option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Fox card and perfect for or Allsorts theme, many thanks for sharing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love this creation the Fox is wonderful thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our August Challenge to either dry or wet emboss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to add the moon - lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. Love the black textured background. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies for the late comment. Thanks also for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

      sue n.

      Delete