Friday, August 9, 2024

Perfectly imperfect

 I'm so excited, tonight is the night I have a table at a pop-up event to sell my artwork.  Wish me luck!  Here's my project for today:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fun with Funky Fossils FB Group Challenge - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

We Love to Create #7 - Anything Goes 

These beautiful stamps are from Funky Fossil, colored with alcohol markers & glitter.  I made my background on watercolor paper with Distress Inks & water, then stamped some texture stamps on the edges and flicked with some black distress ink.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. The design, the colors, the background. Well done! Thank you for sharing at the Polkadoodles challenge blog

    ReplyDelete