Thursday, August 8, 2024

fishing you a happy birthday

 Tomorrow night I'm going to an event to sell cards at and I've been spending every spare moment I could find over the past few weeks in my craft room preparing! I'm excited about it - and I relish any reason to spend time crafting, to be honest.  It's like therapy to me.  And goddess knows I need as much therapy as possible... hee hee  ;)

I'd like to share this card for today:



I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations #600 - Happy Birthday


The Crafting Challenge - Summer

Wednesday's Creative Inspirations - Summer Fun

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Summer

I love any excuse to play with my stamps from The Greeting Farm... the background was created with my Gelli plate, and I colored my images with alcohol markers and attached them with foam dimensional dots.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Love this sweet image with her lovely auburn hair!
    Thank you for joining us again at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the background you created on this. Adorable design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background colors.
    Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Revati
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute - I love the background you created. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Lori
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete