Wednesday, August 21, 2024

The presence of wonder

I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer this month for the I Spy With My Little Eye challenge on Ellibelle's Corner.  The challenge this month is Something from the Garden, and here is my creation:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Goes Flowers/Florals

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles #33 - Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge #16 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday #33 - Anything Goes

My stamps are all from Visible Image, stamped on a background created with my Gelli plate.  I used the honeycomb stencil in the corner and then stamped the honeycomb stamp on top of it.  Everything is stamped directly on the background except the bee - she's stamped & die cut and attached with a foam dimensional dot.  I colored the flower petals with an alcohol marker - I love how this one came out, and I really love the color combo!  Peace. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenn, that is one of my favourite Visible Image stamps and I love the funky background. Thanks so much for being the I Spy guest designer this month.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Your gelli plate background looks fabulous and such a great color combo. And loving that gorgeous flower! Thanks so much for being our guest designer at I spy with my little eye challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool mixed media theme, Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete