Friday, August 16, 2024

Happy Birthday - All Dressed Up

I love Fridays!  I have NO PLANS this weekend for, well, pretty much the first time all Summer!  LOL  I'm looking forward to doing nothing - maybe some time in my craft room (maybe? LOL), maybe some reading (I have like 5 Stephen King novels that are waiting to be read), it's just nice knowing I can do whatever I want! Today's card is for the following challenges: 

All Dressed Up - Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add a Sentiment (entry #3)

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes (entry #3) 

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (entry #2) 

We Love to Create #7 - Anything Goes (entry #4) 



The image I used is called Happy Birthday from All Dressed Up.  I colored her with alcohol markers, glitter, and covered the balloon in Diamond Glaze.  Background was created with my Gelli plate.  Peace. 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cool background for this sweet image! Thanks for sharing your project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps. Pam S DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image and a striking background for your lovely card. Thank you, Jenn, for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at the All dressed up Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card with that cute little birthday girl. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps and I hope you'll be back again soon. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete