Monday, August 5, 2024

good friend

 Hi all!  I want to thank those of you who leave comments on my posts, I enjoy reading them all!

Today's card is for the following challenges:

Alphabet Challege - Mood Board


Mirtillamente - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes



I used an inlaid die cut on DP from Crafter's Companion (The Tropical Collection by Sara Davies).  My image is a digi from Digi Stamps by Atelier, colored with alcohol markers. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, perfect paper to go with the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring on the Digi image and the papers blend beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at the Alpha bet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete