Sunday, August 25, 2024

99% Chance of Wine

I'm on a roll with these wine cards - once I started playing with this stamp set from Visible Image called 99% Chance of Wine, I couldn't stop.  


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Alcohol Inks and/or Drinks

Dragonfly Dreams - These are a Few of my Favorite Things (wine!)

A Perfect Time to Craft August - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Paper Funday - Anything Goes

I wish you guys could see this background - I created it on watercolor paper with Lindy's Magicals and it is truly magical. It sparkles and shimmers and it's just so pretty, if I do say so myself! I stamped directly on the background and added some circle stamps for texture. Peace. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a neat background for the images! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool background design, and the image/sentiment is great. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card showing wine as your favourite thing. A great background and super images. Thanks for accepting our challenge, we appreciate your support at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete