Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Rainbow Love

 Today is my 31st wedding anniversary!  Hubby and I are going to a new restaurant tonight to celebrate!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps & More #475 - Die Cuts & Stencils

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Cut It Up - Anything Goes with Die Cuts



I created my background on black cardstock with Distress Oxide Inks and a stencil.  I used die cut letters to create the "LOVE".  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun background - great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love on the effect of the Distress Oxides on the black paper - fabulous card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those inks on the black paper, Jenn! Thanks for playing along with Stencil or Die Cut Challenge on the Addicted to Stamps & More Blog. Cathy ATS&M DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete