Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Practice Kindness

 What a beautiful week of weather here on the East coast!  OMG I was getting soooo sick of the air conditioning and we were finally able to turn it off and open some windows this week.  I am really enjoying the fresh air!

I would like to enter this card below into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Summer Break 2024/Anything Goes

Just Us Girls #739 - Frame

Digi Choosday #32 - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add a Sentiment


The image I used is called Hippie Girl from The Paper Shelter, and she's colored with alcohol markers.  Papers are from Doodlebug Designs.  I used some peace sign die cuts to go along with the theme.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Groovy card, Jenn! Terrific mix of patterns and colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete