Friday, August 23, 2024

Possibilities

 Happy Friday!

Today's card was made for the first challenge listed, I absolutely loved the color combination for this one!  Here is the card:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Inkspirational Challenges #321


Double D Challenges - Use Shapes (I used lots of circle stamps)

Polkadoodles #33 - Anything Goes

Color Dare Challenge #614 (I used aqua, orange, green, and yellow)

I created my background with Distress Inks blended on watercolor paper.  All stamps are from Visible Image.  I fussy cut the butterfly and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing your pretty Butterfly card with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are perfect for our mood board and I love the inkiness and the collage look on your lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a beautiful background for your butterfly, love all the circle stamping... gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare. Come back and join us again and partner with our Double Trouble's "3-2-1 Recipe as well, or just come by and check us out for future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely colour combination, love the grungy background for the butterfly.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grungy BG you created for this beauty. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this card. You have such an eye for color and design, simply fabulous!!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete