Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Happy Birthday Country Anya

It's my birthday!  Yes, I am 53 years old and I still love my birthday.  LOL  I'm going to my parents for dinner tonight, and I have a fun weekend celebration planned!  Happy birthday to all of my fellow Leos!

Today's card is for the following challenges:

Just Us Girls #738


Addicted to Stamps - Any Occasion

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Happy Birthday

Cupcake Inspirations #600 - Happy Birthday



My image is a digi from The Greeting Farm called Country Anya, colored with alcohol markers.  DP is from Doodlebug Designs.  I used an inlaid die cut piece, a paper flower with a button center, a piece of Washi tape, and some gemstone stickers for my embellishments.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet and so pretty using our orange and hot pink this week! Your flower adds so much texture to the card as do your pretty patterned papers. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little girl is adorable! I love how you used our colors this week and all of the patterns. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the bright colors and the image is cute, nice coloring too.Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Birthday Celebrations. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Happy Birthday - enjoy your day with your parents - that's a special occasion right there. Great card - thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Great job of color coordinating your elements. Happy Belated Birthday. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete