Friday, August 2, 2024

halloween kitty

 Popping in quick before company arrives for a cookout... I'd like to enter this Halloween card into the following challenges:

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - Anything Goes

As You Like It - Cats or Dogs (Cats - I've never had a dog!  But I've had lots of cats and they are just my favorite!)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Snippets #485 (my snippets were the piece I used to die cut the cat from, the piece he's mounted on, and the strip of purple DP with October 31st)



Thanks for looking!  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Snippets Playground. Thanks for entering some Halloween homework early! Love the cat die cut from your snippets. Hope to see you again soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great snippets card Jenn! Lovely to see a new face in the Playground, Come back soon - loving the cat too!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card, Jenn! Thank you for sharing it with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - and come back again!
    Fran/DT

    ReplyDelete