Friday, August 30, 2024

Retired!

The whole day got away from me - so here I am posting late for the following challenges: 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Feminine

Triple B - Birds/Butterflies/Blooms

Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Floral Goes

Creative Aunts - Anything Goes


I love this background - it's Distress Inks and I used a stencil with water on watercolor paper.  I then stamped some texture stamps from Visible Image in black and used some foam dimensional tape to attach my image - I printed the flowers twice and fussy-cut the darker colored flower and attached it with another piece of foam tape, and then embossed it with clear embossing powder and tied a piece of black twine around the bouquet stems.  Peace.
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely retirement card and I'm certain the recipient loved and appreciated it. Thanks for playing at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely richly coloured card Jenn and thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful project! The rich coloured background looks amazing and looks so textured, and is perfect for that bouquet of flowers - so pretty 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete