Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Hugs, Kisses, and Birthday Wishes

 Hello there!  I had so much fun creating with purple & pink yesterday, I decided to make a few more projects with those colors.  This card is for the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations



Cutie Pie Challenge - Starts with B (birthday)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (optional Hot Colors)



I used Unicorn Birthday Anya from The Greeting Farm (no longer available), colored with alcohol markers & Stickles glitter glue.  My DP is from Doodlebug Designs.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn, love your creation, but before entering the main challenge, your card needs to be entered in one of our other challenges. So if you have done that, please update your blog in which challenge you have entered it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra - I'm sorry, you didn't mention which challenge you are referring to? I guess I missed that rule but if you tell me which one it is, I'll double check! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. That is on The Outlawz challenges!! Sorry, I missed to mention that.

      Delete
  2. Great card - such a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. So much color and happiness!
    https://revatijishin.wixsite.com/website

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect background papers to sit your sweet image on, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete