Friday, July 12, 2024

Stay Wild Moon Child

 Happy Friday!

I made this card for the Fun with Funky Fossils FB Challenge (Flowers).  I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

The Crafting Challenge - Flowers

A Place to Start - Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes

I Spy With My Little Eye - Something Blooming Lovely


I created my background with Distress Inks and water on watercolor paper.  I colored the image with alcohol markers and sponged the edges with brown and black ink.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Really loving this design with the fabulous background and gorgeous sunflower! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inky background and beautifully coloured sunflower image. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s I Spy With My Little Eye challenge, and my theme of “”Blooming Lovely”.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is beautifully blended! Nice composition, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious thank you for participating in The Crafting Challenge DT Manuela

    ReplyDelete