Thursday, July 11, 2024

Lions and Flamingos, Oh My!

 I have been spending so much time in my crafting room, it's been so great.  It's too hot & humid to do much of anything else! I start cleaning and I start sweating and I hate to sweat soooooo... crafting it is!  LOL

I'd like to enter this little ATC into the following challenges:

ATC Around the World - Animals

Critter Crazy - Anything Goes with a Featured Animal

Little Red Wagon - Something You Love (I love lions because I'm a Leo!)

Cupcake Inspirations - Jungle Animals




I used the adorable lion from the Mama Elephant Cosmic Stars set.  I stamped the sentiment & some texture stamps along the edges.  Monstera leaf was die cut from paper that I painted with my Gelli plate and then embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder.

And I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Paper Funday Challenge - Critter Crazy

Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes (1 of 2)

Everybody Art Challenge - We Love Stamping

Crafts Galore - Anything Goes (2 of 3)

Four Seasons - Summer - Inspiration Board





I make a lot of 5.25" square cards, and when I do, I'm left with this size "mini card" from the way I cut the cardstock.  So I have a huge pile of these "blanks" just waiting to be made into cards. Every once in a while, I pull them out and make a whole bunch.  For this one, I used my adorable Sunny Studios Flamingo stamps, stamped directly on DP.  I used some leaf dies cut from coordinating DP as accents.  Peace.

10 comments:

  1. I'm the same way..hate sweating! and cleaning! Your mini cards are adorable, wonderful work. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I especially love the cute lion. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute flamingo. Great idea to stamp the motif directly onto the design paper. It goes perfectly with the background with all the leaves and flowers. I also think the color you used for stamping is great.
    Thank you for joining the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What FUN cards. I LOVE that lion and the fun, grunge details on this card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, love the inking and the Lion...awesome job, so happy you played our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow.. soooo cute! Love your ATCs!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little lion and a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute Jenn! Love that cute Leo ;) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable flamingo. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations! I love designs! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG". Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete