Sunday, July 7, 2024

Happy Sunday!

 Oh my gosh - it's Sunday morning and my daughter is in labor with her 4th baby, her first boy!  I'm so excited - I'm heading up to be with her in a few!

Gotta be quick so this card is for the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Red, White, and Blue

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Stars and/or Stripes

Get Creative - Red, White, and Blue

Colorful Options - Flags



I used an adorable stamp set from Mama Elephant called Tiny Heroes.  I used Distress Ink pads sprayed with some water to create the background and then some background brick and splash stamps.  

And this one is for:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - In the Garden


For this one, I created the background using acrylic paints and my Gelli Plate.  I then used some die cuts to create the focal point.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing at Colorful options.

    ReplyDelete