Wednesday, July 24, 2024

bee kind honeycomb

Back to Wednesday again!  Seems to happen every week!  ;) I stepped out of my comfort zone with my color scheme for this one but I love how it turned out: 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Add a Sentiment (2 of 5)

 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Beautiful Blooms (1 of 5)

Tic Tac Toe #252 (I used bees/flowers/green and yellow)



The image I used is called Honey Bee by Jeremiah Ketner (beautiful digis at very fair prices), colored with alcohol markers and glittery Stickles. Bee, honeycomb & "bee kind" stamps are from Visible Image
Peace. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love the color bends in the background. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete