Friday, July 19, 2024

with love

Happy Friday! I just got back from a quick little one-night camping trip in our fifth wheel with my parents.  We went up to Mount Washington and drove our truck up the absolutely terrifying Auto Road.  LOL  I'm glad I can say I did it but I wouldn't want to do it again! My husband wants to rent a sports car and race up it - he's nuts. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Funday - Anything Goes/optional Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy - Anything Goes w/ a Featured Critter

PolkaDoodles Week 28 - Anything Goes

The Male Room Challenge - Animals

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

I made my background with Distress Inks and water but I used colors that I don't normally gravitate to, I like how it came out!  The fox and sentiment stamps are called Me & Mine by Creative Expressions.  I stamped them with Versafine black and used a sparkly clear embossing powder on them.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Your card design is lovely, the inky background colors work so well together and the images are unique. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is so cool! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ink background. This color combination looks very pretty. I love the sprkles in it. And the stamp is so pretty. These little foxes are so adorable. Great image that matches the sentiment.
    Thank you for participating in the current Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic animal card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge.
    Goga

    ReplyDelete