Sunday, July 28, 2024

Crabby but Cute

 Popping in quick with a fun card I made for the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

We Love Stamping - Anything Goes/Optional Sun-Sea-Sand

Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes

AllSorts - Season's Delights/Anything Goes

My Time to Craft #539 - Summertime Fun

Simply Ellibelle - I Spy Simply Summertime Vibes



I love how this background came out with the Distress Inks blended and then water spritzed on it.  My cute little crab & sentiment stamp are from Colorado Craft Company.  I added some sand dollar die cuts, embossed with sparkly embossing powder.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and love the inky background!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great to see this fabulous card linked up at I spy with my little eye, thank you so much!!

      Delete
  3. Totally fun! Love the carefree beach vibe. Thank you for sharing this with us at My Time to Craft
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather belatedly, but wanted to thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete