Saturday, July 13, 2024

Mermaids & Christmas

Hello everyone!  Popping in quick to post a couple cards for the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Let's Get into Shape

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Summer Fun

Unicorn Challenge - No Squares

Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge - Mermaids 

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes



I used a mermaid and sand castle from The Greeting Farm's Little Mermaids  set.  I made the background paper with my Gelli plate and some acrylic paint & stencils.  

And I also have a cute little card to share for the following challenges:

Sweet November FB Challenge - Christmas

Christmas Crafts All Year Long - Anything Goes

Daisy Chain - Christmas in July

Tuesday Morning Sketches





The digi is called Fairwee Snow Flurry Emaline by Sweet November Stamps, I colored her with alcohol markers and I used DP & coordinating stickers from Doodlebug Designs.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Your cute little girl is definitely snow much fun. I love the random shape snowflakes behind her. Cup os cocoa is a perfect accent.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just so wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a very cute little mermaid. Thanks for joining us at the Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge this month, particularly with our mermaid optional theme. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jenn!!! I'm falling in love with your mix of artsy and craftsy styling!!! How fun both of your cards are! I am partial though to the mermaid with the netting floating in the water behind her and that tiny glittery sand castle!!! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest Fantasy!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete