Sunday, July 21, 2024

Waving Hello

 What a beautiful weekend!  The weather is perfect, I spent the day with a good friend yesterday and then came home and had another friend over for dinner.  Today I'm off to a 4-year-old's birthday party at a lake - life is good!

Today I have a tag to share with you all:



The "waving hello" sentiment is a stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I used a piece of netting in the back of the dies, the seahorse & sand dollar die are from Spellbinders, the sea grass dies are from Crafter's Companion.  I used distress inks to create my background on the tag.  I used coordinating colors of distress inks to press the die cut pieces into, then embossed them with a clear sparkly embossing powder.  I love the texture on this tag!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

We Love to Create #6 - Anything Goes with Mixed Media

We Love Stamping - Anything Goes/Optional Sun, Sea, and Sand

Sweet Stampin' - Tags

As You Like It - Favorite Non-Card Project and Why

(this is my favorite non-card project because I love the colors and the way the die cuts shimmer and shine with the embossing powder!)

Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Optional Critter Crazy

Have a great Sunday everyone!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun tag in the tone on tone colours and perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping challenge, thank you for sharing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sea themed tag and such pretty blue colours. Thank you for taking part at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag that will accent any gift/package beautifully. Thanks for sharing your lovely tag with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us for our 'Tags' Challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Hope you had fun at the 4 year olds birthday party, one thing is for sure, littlies know how to enjoy a party! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete