Tuesday, July 30, 2024

You bake me so happy!

 I had SO MUCH FUN creating this card below - I recently discovered the Colorado Craft Company and I played along with their last new release contest and ended up winning a stamp set.  I had bought the adorable Bake Me Happy because I was afraid it would sell out, so I chose the coordinating Secret Ingredient set as my prize.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations #599

Simon Says Stamp Monday - 4 Legged Friends

Cutie Pie Challenge - Begins with a B (Baking!)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Classic Design - Anything Goes

Wednesday's Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

I created my background on watercolor paper with Ranger Distress Ink (blended with my blending brush), stencils and water. I colored the image with alcohol markers and used Glossy Accents on the kitty's glasses.  I finished it off by adding pink Pops of Color. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Love your cute card, cake and cats. Just fab. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cat is too cute!!! Fabulous card!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Adorable little kitty!
    Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Revati
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Adorable little kitty.
    Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Revati
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete