Monday, July 22, 2024

Tags

 Popping in quick today with another tag post to share!  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' - Tags (2 of 3)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)

Gem of a Challenge Week 14 - Anything Goes (2 of 4)

AllSorts Challenge - Flowers (Using the FLOWER tag for this one - 1 of 3)

A Place to Start - Anything Goes (3 of 8)



I made a set of 3 mini tags using some stamps I had in my stash from Globeland.  Ribbons, papers, and sentiments were all from my stash too - I love using up that stuff! Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Three great tags and lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, but you do need to identify which one if the entry to be eligible as per our rules (just in case selected as a favourite).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry - I guess I thought since there was only one with a flower on it, that I didn't have to specify. But I fixed it. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous set of tags I love the stamps and papers you have used thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trio of gorgeous tags here! Lovely detais, dimension and texture on these tiny works of art. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful trio of tags you created here, thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week and for following our optional theme of flowers too!

    ReplyDelete