Saturday, July 6, 2024

Seasons!

 The days after holidays always feel weird - like I never know what day it is.  LOL

Today I have 2 cards to share - this first one was for the All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge, theme is Seasons. I switched it up and went with Autumn, since that is my favorite season!  I would also like to enter this one into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' - Things with Wings

Art Impressions - Magical Creatures

Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge - Anything Goes

I used Magical Woodland from All Dressed Up, colored with alcohol markers & glitter (Dazzling Diamonds from Stampin' Up!).  I used a Tim Holtz die to make the "HAPPY" sentiment and used papers from Doodlebug Designs.

This next card uses an image from Saturated Canary/Krista Smith - assorted papers and a cool Monstera leaf die I found on Amazon:

I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges:

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Aloha

Daring Cardmakers July Elemental Inspiration


Inspiration Station - Photo Inspiration (I was inspired by the photo to create a beachy scene!)



Thanks for visiting!  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. You've created 2 very sweet cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, new DT-mate for CONBCB!!! I just wanted to share with you that your fantasy card of the fairy sitting on the toadstool can be shared at Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog. It used to be called TFATU (or The Fairy and The Unicorn) with a previous owner. I renamed it in January 2024 yet we're still using the old blog address in order to help artisans to find us. Each month is 'anything goes fantasy'. The July competition started on Saturday July 6, so if you'd like to take the time, you can add HQFCB to your link-ups for this terrific mixed media fantasy card! --Becca S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing your super cute fairy card with us at HQFCB!!! It's so delightful!!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome cards! I love the fairy image!!! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge. -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards.

    Thanks for sharing the second one at the Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! Thanks for sharing your sweet fairy card with us at Sweet Stampin'. So perfect!! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete