Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Baby Sage

 Hello all!  I made a card for my new grandson's birth, and I decided to use a sketch to spark my inspiration.  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

TGIF Challenge #481 #tgifc481


Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes

Die Cut Divas - Add Some Glitter (#3)



This adorable digi is called Little King I by Emmanuelle Colin.  I colored him with alcohol markers and added some gold Stickles to his crown.  I used die cuts for his name, Sage. Finished off with some gold gem stickers & text stickers.  Here are some pics of the big sisters with their new baby brother - first one is Analiz (4) and Raeana (5):


Milena is 2:


Thanks for looking!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, and it's perfect for a birth announcement! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Great for the birth of a baby. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the July challenge of adding glitter. Arlene with Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete