Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Blooms & Butterflies

 OK so it's not just hot - it's GROSS.  The air feels like you're breathing soup - it's almost 80% humidity.  I am not leaving my house today.  LOL

Today I have a card that I created for the

Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge - Summer Color Challenge

(my computer won't let me link to IG but it's @simonsayschallenge


I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Crafting Challenge - Flowers

Triple B - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies

Everybody Art Challenge - We Love Stamps

Try it on Tuesday - Things with Wings



I created my background using Distress Ink Pads and water - I use a nice heavy watercolor paper for this and it's my favorite technique for creating backgrounds.  I love using my Gelli plate too, but I am not good at being patient and waiting for my prints to dry!  LOL  I stamped this beautiful image from Woodware Craft Company using Versafine ink & a sparkly embossing powder.  I finished it off with some black brads in the corners and sponged some black ink around the edges.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this stunning stamp looks so beautiful on this amazing background. This stamp is truly admirable - there are so many things to see on it. Really great! And your black brads complete this beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used gorgeous colours on your baccckground and that's a great image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete