Saturday, July 20, 2024

Dinner Time

Good morning peeps!  I had fun making this card below and I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:  

FarmQuest General Store #18 - Anything Farm/Country Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes

Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Optional Critter Crazy (3rd entry) 

Try it on Tuesday - Things with Wings 

I used papers & stickers from my stash, which I love doing. The chicken wire frame is a die cut from Dies to Die For - the chick is a stamp from Mama Elephant's Lunar Animals set.  Have a great weekend!  Peace. 

3 comments:

  1. A great card, love the background and that cute chicken.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!! What a clever idea for the dialogue!!! I'm loving all the farm charm your card has!!! the chick, chicken wire, red and white checked gingham, and overall coordination!!! Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest General Store!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, I don't know which I like more, the adorable chick or his speech bubble! Great card, made me smile. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete