Friday, July 5, 2024

Fight Like a Girl

 Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July celebration yesterday!  I sure did - my parents came over, along with my daughter and her kids, we had a wonderful day.  Here are the 3 cutest kids in the universe:


This is Raeana (5), Analiz (4), and Milena (2).  :)

So I joined one more design team recently, it's called Christmas (or not!) Bingo Challenge!  Here's the Bingo card:


Participants must use at least 3 items from each row.  Please check the site for more details.  Here is my creation:


I used a digital image from Saturated Canary (no longer in business).  I colored her with alcohol markers, used some papers from Authentique and finished off with a button. I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (optional - add embellishments)

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Simply Clean & Simple - Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers

Peace.


4 comments:

  1. So lovely to see a Saturated Canary image!
    Super cute....GORgeous colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored and a fabulous image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn! Welcome to the Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenge Team! We're so glad you've joined us! Yup, your grandkids are the cutest-but I don't have any yet then I'm sure they'll be the second cutest! :) It's great to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Really great image and perfect for the theme. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete