Monday, July 29, 2024

with love - Foxy

 Rainy day here - catching up on all the stuff I never have time to do lately.  Got a banana bread in the oven right now -  the house smells so good. I'm also making American Chop Suey for dinner tonight, I LOVE cooking but I don't do it much in the Summer so I'm excited to have the chance today! 

Today I have a card for the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - 4 Legged Friends

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

We Love to Create - Anything Goes

Inkspirational #321 - Woodland (you can definitely find fox in the woods!)



I love this adorable stamp from Creative Expressions called Me & Mine.  I made my background by splashing some Liquitex Gloss Varnish onto my white cardstock (Neenah 80lb), then applied Distress Inks over it with my blending brush.  I stamped the foxes with Versafine black and embossed with a clear sparkling embossing powder.  I used some texture stamps around the edges.  I really love the simplicity of these beautiful backgrounds with just a stamped image on it.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful nighttime woodland scene, Jenn, with your little foxes poking up their heads to see what's going on - love the texture stampings in the corners and pretty white snow splatters! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Woodland! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and so love the foxes beautiful

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete