Monday, July 8, 2024

Babies and Stuff!

 Introducing my first grandson (4th grandchild), Sage Julius!  9 pounds, 9 ounces - 21 inches long born on 7/7/2024!  Welcome to the world sweet baby!



I have so many stamp from The Greeting Farm, it's ridiculous.  LOL  This one just screamed to be paper-pieced so that's what I did (papers from Doodlebug Designs).  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Stars & Stripes

Colorful Options - Flags

Get Creative - Red/White and/or Blue


This next card is super simple - I made this for the:

Just Add Ink Challenge (use at least 3 colors)


I used Azure Afternoon as my card base then cut the bubbles out of a die cover plate using Night of Navy.  The fish was die cut on Daffodil Delight.  I added some gemstone teardrop stickers and a sticker sentiment.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are great, the first one is super cute. I think I have four stamps from the Greeting Farm.
    Congratulations on your new grandson. So sweet! Enjoy every minute with your grand babies. They grow up fast. Mine are now 17 and 18.
    Have a nice day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bold and effective way to use the challenge colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Add Ink.
    Diane, JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the challenge Jenn! Love that bubble layer! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly congratulations on your 4th grandchild he's such a cutie. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Colorful Options your card is amazing and such a great use of the patterned papers.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete