Thursday, July 25, 2024

living the life

 OMG my daughter had her 4th (yes, FOURTH) baby a couple of weeks ago and they were all here today and by the time they left I felt like I just ran a marathon.  ROFL  I wouldn't change it for a thing, though.

Today I have an ATC I made that I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

ATC Around the World #115 - Animals (3rd entry)

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Add a Sentiment

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Beautiful Blooms

Inkspirational Challenge


Tic Tac Toe Challenge (I used Die Cuts - Free - Any Sentiment)


I used Designer Paper & stickers from Doodlbebug Designs combined with an inlaid die cut from Altenew.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Cute and pretty and I love the circular lattice element. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Jenn! Thank you for sharing with us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. your ATC is amazing! Love the colors and the cute flamingo!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

    ReplyDelete