Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Birthstone Challenge - Ruby and/or Peridot

Hi there!  I'm happy to announce that I have also joined the Birthstone Challenges Design Team!  This challenge runs for about 6 weeks, a new challenge is posted on the first of every other month.  This month we are focusing on Rubies & Peridots - so red or green!  You can use one or both colors but they should be prominent on your card.  Here's my creation: 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Red/White and/or Blue

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Get Creative - Red, White, and/or Blue

A Place to Start - Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft - Open Challenge

I used a crab stamp from Colorado Craft Company, colored with Lindy's Magicals and a watercolor brush.  Sentiments are from Picket Fence.  Finished off with some Ruby stickers.  Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment