Friday, March 25, 2011

US & Hello Cutie

I have 2 separate cards today - the first one is for the:


This week was a sketch along with a color scheme - this is the color scheme:
 and here is my card:

I used SU! cardstock, DP, rub-on sentiment, gemstone brads, and glitter.  Stamps by The Greeting Farm.

I got a few new stamps from Stamping Bella and I had to dig right in - I used Florence the Flowerpot Girl first, she's just toooooo cute - for the:

The challenge is a photo inspiration, this is the photo:


and here is my card:

I used Georgia Pacific white cardstock for the card, layered with a strip of blue cardstock.  Yellow cardstock from SU!  Butterfly stamps and sentiment from The Greeting Farm.  Glitter, ribbons, and circle punch from SU!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. What cute cards! I just love how you used the Unscripted sketch and the color combo. Adorable images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Loved your take on the sketch this week! Don't forget to come and take part in all of the blogiversary celebrations on April 2nd! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! Becky G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!! I love the little flower pot image!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards!
    I'm SO glad you are playing along with us at Hello Cutie! Have fun and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete