Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Michelle Perkett Challenge, Totally Papercrafts & BLDC9

First of all, I have to say happy birthday to my dear friend Missy.  :) I couldn't have made it through the last year without you.  xoxoxoxo

I have 2 cards for you today.  First up is the weekly challenge at Michelle Perkett Studios!  This week's challenge is going to be a COLOR CHALLENGE so get out those blues and browns and start creating!  We do require that you use Michelle's images, there is an absolutely gorgeous variety of them to choose from here.  Michelle is also sponsoring the challenge at Totally Paper Crafts this week - the challenge being to add buttons to your creation, so I am linking my card up with them, too.  Good luck to everyone and here is my card:




 I colored the girls with Prismacolors & mineral spirits.  Cardstock, DP, ribbon & buttons from SU! 

Next up is a card for the:
I love this image that Lori's daughter Hannah drew - her name is Molly from the Bug & Roo line and you can find her here.  I colored her with Prismacolors & mineral spirits.  Background papers by Scrapbook Wizard, ribbon & glitter from SU!  Flower button from My Favorite Things.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Beautiful coloring and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabby cards, Jenn! Love your take on the colour challenge! Thx for joining in with us at BLD!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jenn! =)
    I have something for you on my blog!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Jenn. I love your design and the papers you've used are perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at By LORi Designs!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful. I love the MPS card... You colored the friends so beautiful!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards....love your LORi card, the stripes and checks look fab together!
    Thanks for joining us at BLD x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. I love the sparkle you added and the button is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the By LORi Designs Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete