Monday, March 28, 2011

Pink Elephant #96

Wow - where did Sunday go?  I ended up with a really bad migraine, and slept the entire day away... and then slept the entire night.  You know you don't feel good when you basically sleep for almost 24 hours!!!  UGH.  I feel drained today... I always feel that way after a migraine.  But - I also have good news... Jeremy's cousin Leia & her hubby Steve had their first baby yesterday, a little girl.  She's absolutely beautiful and a reminder of how precious and wonderful life is.

Luckily, I make lots of cards ahead of time, so I am almost always prepared to take a day off if I don't feel good.  So for today, I'm going to share a card I made for the:




I used a new image from Tiddly Inks called "Heartbroke Happy" - she's colored with Prismacolors & mineral (why, oh why, do my fingers insist on typing "minderal"  every time?!?  LOL) spirits.  Cardstock and DP by SU! in Real Red & Cameo Coral, glitter, red brads and heart punch from SU!  I cut the heart in half to resemble the heart she's holding.  Ribbon is from my stash and has been "dragged" through Cameo Coral ink.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous card Jenn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your migraine :(. This card is beautiful! I love the way you colored that adorable image, the color combo, the products you chose and how you arranged everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn, sorry to hear you had such a bad migraine. Hope you are feeling better. Congrats on the new addition to your family. Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete