Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ella Umbrella

I have not been feeling great this past week - I think I am just emotionally drained between Jeremy's dad, my mom, the state of the world... I am very appreciative of the fact that I have a wonderful husband and 2 fantastic children, a home to live in, a sister and friends who are always there for me.  And stamping, making cards, for therapy.  :)

I was able to use today's card for four challenges, they are:







This was my first time using this new digi image from the Puddle Jumpers collection at By Lori Designs called Ella Umbrella, isn't she sweet?  She's colored with Prismacolors & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  I used a bunch of papers, ribbon, and stuff from my stash.  Rub-on sentiment and glitter by SU!  Peace.

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Jenn,thank you for join the challenge at BLD.
    x
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Jenn. It's a really cute image and the sentiment is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hope to see you again. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the challenge Jenn! I love this BLD image - one of my new favorites and you've done such a wonderful job coloring it. I really like the ribbon loops on your circle panel - unique and creative touch. Thanks for joining us at By LORi Designs!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Jenn! Brilliant take on the colour challenge - thx for joining us at By LoRi Designs honey!

    Mary Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job Jenn! This is one of my new fav images,....I agree, thank goodness for card therapy! Thanks for joining in this week's challenge at BLD. : ) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card! Thanks for joining us this week at By Lori Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER CUTE. I love the layouts with the Ribbon.. I hope you feel better soon ( I am in that same mood right now hehehe)

    Thank you for joining us this week at BLD hope to see you again

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!! Such a darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Great take on the challenge colors! Thanks for joining us at By LORi Design challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card and great take on the challenge. I just love this image. Thanks for visiting my blog recently and congrats on your new gig with SNR. Thanks for joining us this week at the By LORi Designs Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your colours! A very lovely card, Thanks so much for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete