Sunday, March 20, 2011

Flutterby Wednesdays

Good morning!  You guys rock, do you know that?  Thank you so much for all of your comments, e-mails, kind words... it means a lot to me.  I try to focus on the good all the time, I consider myself a positive person who is pretty much always happy.  I guess that's why it hits me hard when I feel so sad, or mad, or hurt... but I never let it keep me down.  :)  I try to surround myself with positive people, and you all sure do fit the bill.  xoxo

This is for the:



The fairy image is from Bugaboo Stamps, she's colored with a combination of Prismacolors & mineral spirits and SU! markers.  Cardstock colors are cLovely Lilac & Tempting Turquoise by SU!  Background papers are the last of some retired paper I had by SU!  Ribbon & dragonflies are from my stash.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. this made me smile! Fun card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete