Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FS, CCT, DD & US

I absolutely LOVE this card, so I am using it for the:

Delicious Doodles Challenge #15 - make a card you would like to receive!

as well as

And I also followed the sketch for the:

I used a freebie image I had received from Designed2Delight digital stamp shop last year, isn't she precious?  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  I used all papers from Scrapbook Wizard, cardstock is Gable Green from Stampin' Up! Glitter & rub-on sentiment also from SU!  

Next up is a card that turned out to be another of my favorites - I absolutely adore this color combo! And it's for one of my favorite challenges, too, the:

Unscripted Sketches #96



I used the adorable girl from the Sweet & Toxic set (The Greeting Farm), SU! cardstock in Pretty in Pink and Almost Amethyst, DP from Scrapbook Wizard, buttons and gems from my stash.


Peace.

6 comments:

  1. 2 super cards Jenn, have to say I like the top one best and thats not just coz youve entered our challenge with it!

    Love the spring like feel of it and the papers are lush!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Delicious Doodles.

    Keryn ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards,
    thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! Cute take on this weeks sketch. So glad you joined US!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pair of cute cards hun! Love the colours on the first one!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute cards! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill cards, thanks playing along with DD this week, hope to see you again
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete