Saturday, March 12, 2011

All That Scraps - Buttons

I have really been having a great time making cards these last few months - my teenage daughter sat at my craft table the other day and was looking at my cards.  I can't even tell you how good it felt when she said "Mom - you have gotten really good at this - you've gotten much better in the last year or so!"  My goodness, you would have thought I'd just won an award!  :)  Thank you, Cass, you made my day.  

Today's card was made for the:



 I used this sweet image called Tulip Trevor from the All That Scraps digi store and colored him with Prismacolors and mineral spirits. Cardstocks & papers (his shirt & shoes are paper-pieced), as well as ribbon, are from Stampin' Up!  Buttons from my stash.  Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Peace. 

1 comment:

  1. A compliment from a teenager?? I thought that was impossible? (just kidding!) You know it's an honest comment, though. No wonder it felt great!
    I love the button frame :)

    ReplyDelete