Friday, March 4, 2011

Tiddly Inks, Cute Card Thursday & Paper Playtime

Today is FrIdAy - yay!  I love Fridays - I don't even work outside the home right now, but Fridays are still my favorite day of the week.  I enjoy my quiet time while the kids are still at school, it's the night we almost always get take-out for supper, and I just love knowing that I don't have to wake up the next morning until I feel like it.  The funniest part is that I almost always get up at the same time, anyway - but it's still nice to know that I don't have to!  hee hee

I loved making this card, I paper-pieced her clothes and the cupcake, and I just think it came out so pretty - what do you think?  It's for:



I used this adorable digi image from the Tiddly Inks shop called Cheery Q.  The challenge was to use as many colors as you can - I wanted to do that without going too overboard and making it gaudy, so I used this colorful paper from SU! in Apricot Appeal, Green Galore, Gable Green, and Tempting Turquoise.  The brads and turquoise ribbon are from SU!  The striped ribbon is from my stash.  

While I had this pretty paper out, I used this adorable digi image that I won from The Stamping Boutique to create a card for the following challenges:

 Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring

and

Paper Playtime #40 - Digi Anything Goes





The image I used is called Rabbit in Egg - papers and inks are same as above.  I printed out the verse, tore the paper, and mounted with foam adhesive dots.  Bunny is covered in white Fun Flock.  Ribbon is from SU!
Have a great weekend, my friends.  Peace.

13 comments:

  1. super cute jenn!! i love the paper piecing!!

    thanks so much for playing with us at TI this week!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jenn that is so bright and cheery and i love the paper piecing! thankyou for coming to play with the tiddly inkers again! hoope you had a fab day off!! hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn - your paper piecing on that Tiddly card is fantastic - gorgeous soft colors too! Thanks for joining us each week at Tiddly Inks!!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cards!!! The Easter one makes me long for Spring! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards, Jenn! Love your paper piecing and the colors are fab! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and wonderful job paper piecing! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! I love the paper piercings you did! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi jenn,

    great card!!! love the paperpiecing a lot. thank you for joining us at tiddly inks this week.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bright and colourful card, thanks for joining us on Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card Jenn...love how the colours have all coordinated....thanks for being a Tiddlyinker this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very cute card! The paper piecing is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, you are all greeeeeen, Jenn! LOL Super cute green!

    ReplyDelete